Are you feeling stuck, overwhelmed or or concerned about parts of your life, work or relationships? Are you struggling to manage your mental health?
Is it hard for you to access in-person counselling because of your busy work schedule, family committments or lack of transportation?
We can provide you with the experienced, professional help you need online, from the comfort of your own home, today.
We will help you navigate change, manage uncertainty and provide strategies to improve your wellbeing, mental health and quality of life.
Online Counselling Therapy is an accessible option if you struggle to find time, or are unable to meet with a counsellor in person.
We offer online counselling for anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress, grief as well as counselling for couples and families as well as for many other concerns.
You may want to see a counsellor online because you:
- Have difficulty scheduling around work
- Lack transportation or can't afford a babysitter
- Worry about the stigma associated with seeing a counsellor at their office
- Work in a remote location
- Don't have a vehicle or access to public transportation
- Like the convenience of counselling from the comfort of your own home
Secure and Private
We will connect with http://janeapp.com/ a secure, PIPEDA compliant platform that is a preferred platform for Telemedicine used by doctors and healthcare providers for patient and client care.
Book Easily Online
To book an online counselling session click on the button below to find a time that works for you.